The Shakopee Podcast is just like a radio show that you can listen to anywhere and anytime to help you better connect with what I am doing at the Capitol and to help you learn what happens in St Paul.
You can listen to any of our episodes below by clicking the link. You can also Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcasts to get updates when new episodes are released and to rate it so more Shakopee residents can find our podcast.
Subscribe at Rate at TabkeforMN.com/Apple.
- March 22, 2021: Shakopee COVID-19 Outbreak
- Conversation with outgoing Shakopee Chamber President Angie Whitcomb
- End Child Abuse and Neglect
- 2020 End-of-Session Recap
- COVID and Shakopee Businesses
- Discussion on Shakopee Prison with Govt Relations Director Safia Khan
- Secretary of State Simon on MN Vote by Mail
- Gina Boots: what it is like to be sick with COVID-19
- Congresswoman Angie Craig with a Federal Update on COVID-19
- COVID-19 with Dr. Monte Johnson of St. Francis
- Shakopee Infrastructure Projects
- Legislative Session Preview with House Speaker Melissa Hortman
- MN House Transportation Chair Frank Hornstein
- New Owner of Sit & Sip in DT Shakopee
- Elections with Secretary of State Steve Simon
- Majority Leader Winkler Talks Cannabis
- Of Electric Cars and MnLARS with Rep Steve Elkins
- Shakopee Holiday Kickoff
- A Transportation Conversation with MnDOT Commissioner Margaret Anderson Kelliher
- Scott County Veterans Services