The Shakopee Podcast is just like a radio show that you can listen to anywhere and anytime to help you better connect with what I am doing at the Capitol and to help you learn what happens in St Paul.
You can listen to any of our episodes below by clicking the link. You can also Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcasts to get updates when new episodes are released and to rate it so more Shakopee residents can find our podcast.
Subscribe at Rate at TabkeforMN.com/Apple.
- Shakopee Holiday Kickoff
- Veteran’s Day
- Deer Hunting
- Minnesota River Water Quality with Deanna White
- John Strohfus on Hemp Farming in Minnesota
- Advocacy at the MN Capitol w/ Amy Koch
- An Update from Canterbury Park
- Chronic Wasting Disease in Minnesota
- Scott County Mental Health Services
- Academies of Shakopee
- Shakopee’s 2019 Rhythm on the Rails
- The Shakopee Podcast