Recently, Representative Mortensen posted a video on his Facebook Page denouncing a bill to reduce the maternal deaths of black and indigenous women in Minnesota.
He continues to embarrass us.
Watch the video and then set up a monthly or annual recurring donation via the form below. Up to $100 per couple and $50 per person is fully refundable by the State of Minnesota.
OTHER WAYS TO DONATE TO TABKEFORMN
- One-time donation? Click here.
- ActBlue? Click here.
- CashApp? Click here.
- Send a check? Tabke for MN, 1584 Harvest Ln, Shakopee, MN 55379
- You must be a Minnesota resident to receive the refund.
- You can receive your refund each year you donate to a campaign.
- Aggregate donations of $200 or less (over two years) are not public information.
- Our campaign agrees to spending limits in order to be part of this program.
- You can stop your recurring donation at any time. We will send you an email a few days before your recurring donation processes so you can cancel if you’d like.
- If there is ever a change in our campaign status, we will stop the recurring donations immediately.