Ahead of schedule!!!
Minnesota will open the COVID vaccine up to more people starting Wednesday, March 10.
This is possible because we hit the benchmark – much quicker than expected – for 70% of those 65 and older to be vaccinated. So proud of the people of Minnesota, the Counties, and the State for getting us to this point!
As of March 10, the following will be eligible for the COVID Vaccine:
People with Underlying Health Conditions
- people with specific underlying health conditions including sickle cell disease, Down syndrome, or oxygen-dependent chronic lung or heart conditions
- those who are being treated for cancer and organ transplant recipients.
- food processing plant workers
- child care workers not previously eligible
- first responders* grocery store staff
- judicial system workers
- factory workers
- public health workers
- public transit
- Postal Service workers
- people in correctional settings
TabkeforMN.com/COVID has been updated with the new information.
Visit the Minnesota Department of Health’s website for the most current information on the COVID Vaccine.